Benjamin has all but dropped his third nap of the day and he's so close to being fully mobile which means the times I have to sit down and blog are few and far between these days. When we're not at home playing on the floor we're out running errands, going to play group, going to a Mommy and Me program at a local church, going to a mid-week Bible study and to several other activities that are keeping us pretty busy. I'm not complaining because I love that we have things to do...I just wish I had a bit more time to blog :)
I totally owe you an 8 month update (man was the monkey picture HARD to take this month) and I promise I'll be getting to that this weekend. Pinky swear. For now, I leave you with a few videos of our growing boy!
Benjamin (like all babies I'm sure) finds the most random things to be hilarious. We just never know what's going to make him laugh and it's usually not the same thing twice. The other night, he found Matt's foot tapping to be quite the knee slapper :)
...and then today it was this!
Check out all of those teeth! (I think he might have 2 more coming in on the bottom too)
He's VERY close to crawling. As of yesterday he is constantly lifting his arms off the ground, but he hasn't been able to put it together with the knee movement yet. I think it's coming soon though!
He's not pulling up on his own yet, but he will definitely hang on when we put his arms on the bar. He thinks it's a lot of fun!
Seems like just yesterday we were rooting for him to roll from his tummy to his back and now he is doing SO many new things at once. Please time, please slow down...

No comments:
Post a Comment