We're at the beach this week and I am loving our time here! Benjamin is finally old enough to enjoy the beach and he can't get enough of digging in the sand, playing in the waves and swimming in the pool. The babies aren't thrilled with being on the beach, but they seriously love the pool and have smiles a mile wide when they're kicking and splashing in the water. The best part about this trip is having the rest of my family here with us. We've already had so many good laughs with several more days to come!
Janelle (my sister in law) found adorable coordinating outfits for Benjamin, Oliver, Zoe and Sadie (my niece) so we obviously had to make an attempt at getting a picture of the 4 kids together. Well...that didn't happen. Zoe was so tired and wanting nothing to do with pictures. She cried every time we set her down and didn't smile once. I still think she looked cute though! Benjamin, as usual lately, was not in the mood for pictures either and refused to sit next to his brother or sister for even a second. So, well, the group shot just didn't happen...but I think I got some decent individual pictures and a few of the toddlers playing together.
More about the beach trip later (or probably not since I'm a horrible blogger)!



Beautiful pics, as always! Glad y'all are having such a great time!
ReplyDelete