Friday, November 26, 2010

New adventure, new blog...

As the title suggests, I'm starting a new blog for our new adventure...parenthood! Though we've not officially begun our new journey, I'd say we're well on our way as our little bundle of joy is due in just over 6 short (hopefully) weeks - maybe less if we're lucky! :)

If you're reading this, then you're probably already aware that we're expecting a little big boy who is measuring 2 weeks ahead of his official due date of January 10, 2011. We absolutely can't wait to meet our sweet Benjamin Thomas Gipson! 

With no grandparents in our immediate area, I figured this will be the best way to share in the daily happenings of Benjamin's life (and a bit of our own lives if anything exciting happens!) so that they can watch him grow right alongside us. So Mom and Dad on both sides...hope you enjoy the new blog :)

Photo Credit: Christina Anglum

No comments:

Post a Comment