Onesies. Every baby needs them. Every newborn practically lives in them for awhile (so I hear). Sure, you can buy super cute ones at the store...but what can be cuter than homemade onesies?!
About a week before we left Singapore, our sweet friends Chris and Cara hosted a couples goodbye party/baby shower for us. We are so thankful for all of the friends that came out that night to celebrate in the upcoming arrival of our baby boy and to (sadly) say goodbye to us. It was the perfect way to end our time overseas and move on to the next big chapter of our lives!
As we walked into Chris and David's house that night the first thing we noticed was a string of onesies hung around the living room. We quickly learned that they were all hand decorated by the ladies in the group. Can I just say that I have a very creative group of friends? Every onesie is so darn cute - there's no way I could pick a favorite!
I should have photographed them that night, but I was too distracted by all the delicious food that was put out to remember to take many pictures...oops! Thankfully, I managed to take a picture of just a few of them here at our house. They made lots of them so I chose just a couple to show off on the blog. Thanks to all who helped decorate these - they are too cute for words! Next time you see a picture of any of these onesies, Benjamin will be modeling them :)
The front...
...and the back!
Complete with a cape and eye mask!
Benjamin is going to have the cutest little backside around :)
Me with my lovely hostesses, Cara and Chris, on the night of the goodbye party/shower







We had so much fun making them, can't wait to see little Ben modeling! : )
ReplyDelete