Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Watch Benjamin Grow! 7 Months!

So I was feeling all proud of myself last week for taking Benjamin's monthly growth picture on the 11th because I tend to run a day or two late on actually photographing him. And what I do? Wait almost an entire week to post the picture on here. Oops!

I made a mistake. I admit it. I should have never started taking these pictures of Benjamin with him laying flat on his back. The first two months were a piece of cake. I plopped him down on the ground, he didn't move an inch and I snapped the picture. Ummm yeah, at 7 months old, it is SO not the easy task that it once was. I'll know better for future babies ;)

This is the best I could get this month. It will...have to do.


Seven months old? Really? I mean, really? This boy has a personality now...he cracks us up on a daily basis. We blink our eyes and he's doing something new. Please Lord, make these precious days slow down a bit!



Other than the obvious fact that he IS bigger this month (as usual), the picture is a little deceiving because I used a different lens and captured him a little closer up than I normally do.

At 7 months old Benjamin is sitting up like a champ. Month 7 also brought along his first tooth (on the bottom)! He is trying so, so hard to get moving, but he hasn't quite figured out how to army crawl yet. He can turn a fast circle on his tummy though, that's for sure! He is laughing at everything now and the sound of his giggles melt my heart every time I hear them. He loves oatmeal and drinking ice cold water. He's starting to get the hang of using a sippy cup too and thinks it's hilarious when we make the "ahhhhh" sound after he takes a sip of water.

I've said this a million times over and I'll keep saying it - Benjamin is such a joy and delight to us and we are so incredibly blessed to be his parents. We absolutely can't wait to see what month 8 will bring!

Here's a few out takes from this month's picture session...



No comments:

Post a Comment