Saturday, April 21, 2012

B's Easter

I'm a little late on posting these pictures since they're from Easter, but here they are nonetheless!

This year, we didn't make it to church on Easter Sunday. We wanted to be there, but our little man came down with the hand, foot and mouth virus and he was super cranky and his poor hands and feet (and legs and bum) looked horrible! So we spent the morning at home trying to get B feeling better. An Easter basket full of goodies and a little egg hunt seemed to do the trick!

Checking out his stash! (Bubbles, veggie pouches, new cups, peeps and goldfish)

Embarking on his first egg hunt (though I must admit, he didn't really need to do any hard searching to find his goldfish filled eggs!)


He had a blast and clapped every time he threw an egg in his basket!

Proud boy!



Peeps! Neither Matt nor I cares for peeps, but we both think they were necessary for Benjamin's first Easter basket :)

Turns out, he wasn't a lover of Peeps either...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. HE IS RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment