Thursday, August 23, 2012

I've definitely been neglecting this blog lately. I think I've said this once before, but it seems like the only pictures I've really been taking lately are for other people's families and not my own. Benjamin is a typical, all-boy, very active 19 month old and he keeps me busy all day long. Carrying twins is proving to be much different and harder than one baby and I'm honestly just exhausted by the time B goes to bed at night. It seems the last thing I feel like doing is sitting at the computer. Even right now, my ribs are killing me on my left side thanks to our second baby boy (baby girl is cutting me some slack so far and not disturbing my ribs on the right side). Anyway, I hate to be complaining because I really love everything (well, most everything...I could do without toddler temper tantrums) about my days with Benjamin and I truly can't wait to meet these little ones in November (all the physical pain is temporary and worth it!). I'm just explaining why I've been pretty silent on the blog front lately...and I probably just wasted a good 10 minutes of my time explaining all of this since I'm pretty sure I have less than 5 readers ;)

Here are some WAY overdue pictures. I mean way...as in from the 4th of July when we were still in VA. My mom was gracious enough to open her home up for all of the friends and family we wanted to invite over for a BBQ. She even went out of her way to decorate and the back yard looked awesome when she was done (and Mom, I'm sorry again for the grumbling I did that morning. I'd like to blame it on pregnant moodiness, but we all know I'm just moody in general at times, haha). I meant to take more pictures, but I put my camera up just as soon as the food came out and forgot to pick it up for the rest of the day. Oops. 










1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know I read and love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete