If you've ever wondered what the inside of Benjamin's mouth looks like...this is the post for you ;)
For several months now, I've been meaning to set aside some time to do an actual photo shoot of just Benjamin. At nearly 27 weeks, I look and feel as though I'm nearing the end of this pregnancy even though I have up to 11 weeks to go. I want these two babes to keep growing until the 38 week mark because the longer they stay in the better, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about the weeks to come and how I'm going to feel when I measure well beyond that of a person pregnant with only one baby. So while I'm still (fairly) mobile and not quite doing the pregnancy waddle yet, I knew I had to get B's photo shoot in quickly...now or never!
Thankfully, I had a random burst of energy hit me yesterday afternoon. I took advantage of it and quickly gathered up some shirts from B's closet and some props from our house (and mosquito spray!...we weren't taking our chances with the west nile virus hanging around here). I called Matt at work and told him to be ready to assist me with the pictures. I was going to set up the shots and take the pictures while Matt was going to be fully in charge of getting Benjamin to smile.
Well, it honestly wasn't a hard task for Matt because BOY does Benjamin love his daddy! ...and boy does Daddy know just how to make Benjamin laugh! It sure made my job easy :) Get ready for picture overload!
So here is our sweet boy at 19 months old, just three months (hopefully) before he officially becomes a big brother, twice!
Told you...Matt cracks Benjamin up!
Hello, handsome!
No big smile here, but still just as cute as can be!
Something must have been really funny!
Our precious B really isn't a baby anymore, huh?
I love this happy boy!
Stomp your feet!
Uh-oh, someone was getting sleepy! It was nearly his bed time after all...
We love you more than words can say, sweet Benjamin Thomas! You are going to be such a wonderful big brother!





















No comments:
Post a Comment