I've taken lots and lots of pictures (mostly of B) over the last 2 months...and they've almost all been on my iPhone. Too lazy for the real deal :) Hey, at least I'm getting something!
Lots of these have been posted on FB, several on Instagram and a few have been texted to family so sorry if you've seen some of these before.
I give you our last two months!
This is my current profile pic on FB. I just love this one of me and my boy! He thinks it's hilarious when we take self shots of us together.
One more because I love his smile in this.
Benjamin got his first real bubble bath by accident. His wash spilled into the tub (but we didn't realize it) and made tons of bubbles when we filled it up. He really wasn't sure what to think!
Somebody was not happy about having to mow the lawn one Saturday morning ;)
The mower needed a little tune up before he could get to work.
Just hanging out on a Saturday night.
Happy Boy!
We went to the Children's Museum a few weeks ago and Benjamin actually wanted to wear this fireman costume!
More self shots.
We were getting pretty sick of looking at over flowing toy baskets all over our living room. Matt had the most brilliant idea to turn our coat closet into a toy closet. Thankfully, we live in TX and hardly ever need to use a coat so this conversion was a no brainer. The closet is right next to Benjamin's room so it works perfectly. At night, all the toys get put away and it's almost like we don't have a child living in here ;)
Matt bought Benjamin some Home Depot play tools...and Benjamin decided to drill into his cookies. What a logical thing to do.
Our attempt at a family shot. Ha!
I was expecting Matt to be home at any second when he called me to say he left work late. I already had a pot of noodles boiling on the stove and Benjamin was getting really fussy and clinging to my legs. I didn't want to risk him getting burnt OR over cooking my noodles so I came up with a distraction. Moving these cheerios from bowl to bowl worked perfectly and entertained him until Daddy got home!
Family trip to the zoo on a Friday morning! Love their hats!
Checking out the elephants.
Benjamin has recently decided that Elmo should sit on our laps during story time before bed. It's quite funny watching him carry Elmo over to us!
Something must have been pretty funny!
Benjamin loves milk and loves cheerios so I figured it was time to let him try his hand at eating a bowl of cereal.
He got the hang of it quickly...but it was a pretty messy meal.
He's also been working on drinking out of an open cup. He does a pretty good job, but this is something he HAS to be confined to his chair for because most of the milk ends up on his bib and shirt.
B woke up too early from his nap and wasn't a very happy camper. Nothing some daddy snuggles couldn't fix!
Bath time is his favorite time of day.
It makes a lot of sense to put your plate on your head after you've devoured your cupcake ;)
Being in the car is always more fun when you have snacks and friends!
We keep things classy around here.
Our Sunday school class at church spoiled us with a diaper shower. Everyone jokes that this will get us through the first week, but seriously, we're SO thankful for this wonderful supply of diapers and wipes!
Putting together cribs for the babies! I asked Matt to assemble these in the living room so that he didn't wake up Benjamin. They ALMOST didn't fit through the doorway into the nursery. I was cracking up, but a few good shoves got them through the door fully assembled ;)
More Daddy snuggles!
Our friends Erich and Rebecca came over to visit one night. Erich is a fire fighter in Houston and they brought this adorable shirt for Benjamin!
Benjamin stole a french fry off my plate and was pretty proud of himself.
Time for a hair cut!
We had our patio extended so now we can play in the back more often (it was too muddy before this because of the dogs).
Benjamin's buddy Landon spent the night while his mom was in labor & delivery being monitored. They had fun!
A rare moment of rest on the floor (that lasted maybe 2 minutes)
Benjamin was going through my purse while I was grocery shopping and he actually wanted to wear my sunglasses. He usually doesn't like anything on his head, so I was pretty surprised that he both wore them AND kept them on for a few minutes. He got a few laughs down the aisle!






































No comments:
Post a Comment