Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This sad, little blog is being extremely neglected. I've thought about blogging several times in the last few weeks, but hey, when I get a rare 10 minutes to myself, zoning out on the couch always seems like a better idea than getting on the computer. Plus, those darn Hallmark Christmas movies keep sucking me in ;)

Seriously though, my family is in town until the 31st (praise the Lord!) so I just may find the time to get a few more pictures up over the next week or two. 

For those of you who didn't receive our Christmas card (oops sorry... I didn't have quite enough printed), here it is:


...and here is the birth announcement we sent out:


If by (very good) chance I don't blog before Christmas...Merry Christmas! We have so very much to be thankful for this year. Hope your Christmas is full of blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment