A little over a week ago, our family photographer turned good friend of mine, Aubrey of Aubrey Torrey Photography came over to do a newborn shoot for the babies. I am SO glad that I asked Aubrey to come take pictures for us because #1) though I'd already photographed the babies separately a few days prior, those shoots left me in so much pain that I never got around to taking pictures of the babies together when they were still so brand new, #2) I consider her to be a lot more talented than I am and I knew she'd get shots I may not have been able to accomplish, and most importantly #3) I wanted to be IN the pictures as a family of five. FIVE! That still seems so crazy. Matt and I have been looking at each other every night and saying "whoa, we have 3 kids now." I'm sure we'll get used to the idea sooner or later...
Aubrey returned the pictures to us yesterday and there are so many that I just love! We have a lot of pictures on our walls as it is and I don't want to go too crazy, so now I have the very difficult task of picking a few favorites to have printed.
A few of my favorites will have to be posted later because I used them on a birth announcement that I just designed this afternoon and on our Christmas card that I'll work on later this week.
This is a very photo-heavy post, but I just couldn't narrow the pictures down and wanted to share all of the ones I love!
I know for sure this one is getting hung on our walls. Aubrey posted this sneak peek on Facebook last week and it got a lot of attention!
Sweet Zoe girl
Holding hands!
I think you can really see their 2 lb weight difference here!
Ha! Oliver isn't all that chubby yet, but he sure looks like he is compared to Zoe...look at his thigh next to hers!
Oliver the snowman! I'm framing this and putting it out at Christmas every year :)
Zoe
Oliver
I love Benjamin and Matt in this one!
See that big smile on Benjamin? It's because we told Aubrey to pretend to hit herself in the head. Yep, our boy laughs at other people's misery ;)
Yep, Aubrey had to hit herself in the head again :) Worth the shot though!
This is pretty much all we do these days.




























We are happy for you, Matt and Benjamin with the arrival of Zoe and Oliver. Can't wait to meet them!!!!
ReplyDelete