We've purposely kept things pretty low key since Uncle Jason and Aunt Janelle left last week. Baby B has seen quite a lot of activity lately and it's time to buckle down a bit and establish somewhat of a routine. So we've been spending a lot of time at home, and well, what else is there to do but take pictures of our little cutie all day long?!
Sad face :(
This first picture is from my phone. Somehow I always capture his best expressions on my phone rather than with my nice camera!
"Hurry up with these pictures, Mom...I'm getting sleepy!"
"Umm, Mommy, I'm about to fall over. Don't you know I can't sit up yet?!"
This picture is for Grandma (my mom) so she can see how much Benjamin has filled out since she last saw him at a little less than 2 weeks old. Look at his chubby thighs!
...and since the camera is out, I may as well keep taking pictures of him :)
Rockin' the double chin!
Outfit #2 for the day... thank you spit up.
As usual, got the best expression with my phone.
Play time with Daddy is the best!











No comments:
Post a Comment