Baby B is 6 weeks and 2 days old today! He is still not giving us longer than 3 hour stretches of sleep at night, but at this point, we're thankful for even those hours because just over a week ago he would only give us 2 hours at most! Being up between 1 and 2 a.m. most mornings isn't too much fun, but at least I have sweet B's face to look at...and that makes it all OK :)
Here are some pictures of him over the past few days!
An activity mat sure can be exhausting!
Benjamin is too cool to wear just one shirt. He likes to rock the double collar look!
(Actually, this is one shirt...I wouldn't really go through the trouble of putting two shirts like this on a 6 week old, ha!)
Uh-oh...looks like he's done with this photo shoot.
I know, I know, more bath tub photos. We can't help ourselves! He's always so cute and content sitting in the warm water now that he likes baths!
We love that he makes eye contact now. He's always looking right up at Daddy during baths (yes, Matt is the primary bath giver because I always have the camera in my hands)!
I've always thought a lot of boy babies look like little old men...and what can I say? Mine is no exception! Ha! He's one cute, little old man though!









No comments:
Post a Comment