Benjamin is four weeks old today. FOUR! How is it even possible that 4 weeks have already passed since he was born?!
Anyway... Daddy, Uncle Jason, Aunt Janelle and I took baby B to the playground on Sunday. He had an absolute blast as would be expected of any baby his age ;)
All ready to head to the park!
The first thing Benjamin wanted to try was the swing! He fit inside the seat perfectly ;)
Can't you see how much fun he was having?!?
Maybe it's a little easier for him to swing being held in Daddy's arms for now...
Mommy got in on the action too!
Family photo shoot :)
Next up...a little family trip down the slide. Benjamin obviously loved the slide as much as he did the swing...
I'm pretty sure B and I will spend plenty of afternoons here in the future. Maybe when he can actually support his own head and sit up :)
Benjamin with Uncle Jason and Aunt Janelle. He can't wait for his newest cousin to be born in late June!
The broski with me and baby B!
After the playground we went to a friends' house for a bit and Benjamin enjoyed his very first Superbowl party. I bet you would never have guessed this...but he slept through the whole party!
Yesterday we mostly spent time around the house since Benjamin had a pretty active weekend. Uncle Jason is a huge Red Sox fan so I decided to put a bib on baby B that Uncle Jason bought for him...
...which he promptly spit up on. I was "lucky" enough to catch him in action, haha! I guess he's not quite as big of a Red Sox fan as his Uncle is! ;)
Uncle Jason and Aunt Janelle are heading back to VA in just a few minutes. We enjoyed their visit and can't wait to see them again in a few months. Hard to believe that Benjamin will be nearly 4 months old by the time we see them next!














No comments:
Post a Comment