We've just returned home from a fabulous 5 day trip to VA. We spent lots of time with my family and had a blast as usual. As an added bonus, it seems like every friend we have in VA made an effort to see us this time around...though I suspect that has a bit more to do with meeting Benjamin than seeing us ;)
I have a lot of great pictures to post which I'll do in the next entry, but for now I couldn't help posting these...
One of my very best friends, Kitska, had a baby just 5.5 weeks after Benjamin was born. I can't even begin to tell you how excited we were to find out that we were both pregnant around the same time. Now we get to share in this exciting journey together and we're absolutely thrilled about it!
The first day that Kitska spent with us was so busy that we actually forgot to take any pictures of the boys together. Thankfully, Kitska was sweet enough to drive back out to my brother's house the next day so that I could snap a few pics of the little ones. Let me just tell you...getting 2 and 3 month old babies to look at the camera at the same time is not easy! Maybe as my photography skills (and patience) improve I'll be able to do it, but this time around I was not successful. Still, I get such a laugh looking at these pictures. They're just too cute not to share!
Back in 12th grade history class, neither Kitska nor I would have ever imagined we'd have baby boys at the same time (in fact, that was the very last thing on our minds then). So much fun for us!





No comments:
Post a Comment