Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekly Round Up

Photo Round Up! Why didn't I think of this before? So here is the first of many weekly round up posts where I'll share my favorite pictures of Benjamin from over the past week or so. Of course, anything worthy of its own post will still get it. This is just an easy way for me to share lots of random pictures at once without having to make separate blog entries.

Here we go!

Oh wait, before I get to pictures I want to share some BIG news!

Benjamin slept for ten, yes TEN hours last night! I was up before him (and not even to watch the Royal Wedding like the rest of the world - though I would be lying if I said I didn't record it and watch it later in the day...haha). In fact, he's been sleeping pretty well for several nights in a row. Let's just hope this is the first of many sleep filled weeks to come :)

Benjamin tried out his first "big boy" (free floating in the tub) bath while in VA. We still use his whale tub, but on some nights we take it out and let him kick and splash in the water. He loves it!



Always gazing at the ceiling fans...


"Really Mom, not another picture..."


Daddy is responsible for this hairstyle. I told him Benjamin might like a change from his daily mo hawk...so Matt went with the "butt cut." Poor Baby B!

A play date with Landon! These two friends are only 3 months apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment