Sunday, April 17, 2011

VA Va-cay

As I mentioned in the previous entry, we were in VA last week visiting my family. To sum things up, we had an absolute blast spending time with everyone and introducing baby B to lots of our friends. I could write a lot more, but well, it turns out I've been battling a cold since our return home and it finally took a turn for the worse this weekend. I've been coughing and sneezing up a storm (my voice is even gone now!) and poor little Benjamin has a bit of a cold too. Thankfully, he's napping now and I'm thinking about doing the same in just a few minutes so I'll just leave you with some of my favorite shots from the trip!

How awesome is this fruit display that my mom put together?! She is so talented!

The fruit display was made for the baby shower that my mom planned and hosted for my sister-in-law, Janelle. She and my brother are expecting their first baby in late June. Obviously, there was no shortage of guests!

OK, get ready for picture overload...

Uncle J and baby B

The new parents-to-be holding our little man!

My dad with his very first grandson

Jason, Benjamin, Dad and me

Our family of 3!

Jason, Aunt Brittni, Matt, Mom, Benjamin and Janelle

Benjamin loves bath time and he got really spoiled at Grandma's house because she and Aunt Brittni gave him much longer baths than he gets at home ;)

Auntie Brittni was a huge help!


All clean and time for relaxation!

Goodnight kisses from Auntie Brit!

Our final day at Mom's house :(  ...Benjamin had so much fun!

Brit and Mom

Baby B and Grandma!



Benjamin loves his grandma!



No comments:

Post a Comment