About a month ago I scored pre-sale passes to a baby consignment sale here in our area and I immediately found what I was looking for - a jumperoo! Brand new in stores, a jumperoo can be fairly pricey. In fact, the exact model I bought is sold at Babies R Us for $90 and I picked it up for $27. Hard to beat considering it looks new anyway :)
We've been keeping it upstairs and out of the way since baby items are taking over our house, but since the little man loves to stand up, we finally decided that it might be time to let Benjamin give it a whirl. So last night we brought it downstairs for the first time...
At first he wasn't really sure what to do.
Actually, he seemed down right confused by the whole thing.
"What am I supposed to do with this thing?"
Soon he realized that there were a lot of things to look at on his jumperoo...
...and then finally, he slowly started bouncing.
"Hey! This thing is kind of fun..."
Then he really started to have fun!
Benjamin was entertained in the jumperoo for a good 40 minutes. I think the jumperoo just might be the new answer to "how am I going to cook dinner tonight when my baby wants to play?" I must admit that he did a whole lot more standing than he did jumping which is why I titled this post 'Standaroo.' I will report back when he gets the hang of it and I can officially call it a jumperoo ;)
...and you didn't think that we put him in it without making little videos, right? :)
With all this movin' I might have a skinny baby soon ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment