Last week, Benjamin went on his very first trip to the zoo. I'd been wanting to take him for awhile, but decided to wait until he would actually be interested in looking at the animals. He learned to say the word "doggy" and "woof, woof" and he says it ALL the time now whenever he sees any animal...so I knew it was time for him to check out the zoo! As I suspected, every animal we saw was a doggy to him :)
Sophie and Landon came along for the fun and the boys did a pretty good job! We managed to make it through a good portion of the zoo before we all got pretty hot (it was a crazy warm day...86 degrees!) and the little guys needed some food and naps.
I didn't manage to take too many pictures, but here's at least a little glimpse from our zoo day. I think we might go back again next month when Uncle Jason, Auntie Nell and Sadie visit us! :)
Sophie and Landon came along for the fun and the boys did a pretty good job! We managed to make it through a good portion of the zoo before we all got pretty hot (it was a crazy warm day...86 degrees!) and the little guys needed some food and naps.
I didn't manage to take too many pictures, but here's at least a little glimpse from our zoo day. I think we might go back again next month when Uncle Jason, Auntie Nell and Sadie visit us! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment