Sunday, November 18, 2012

When he was still an only child...

I'm sure anyone that reads this blog already knows that Oliver and Zoe joined our family on 11/8/12 a few weeks earlier than planned! A little more on that in the next blog...

I uploaded a bunch of videos of Benjamin a little over a week ago with the intention of posting them before the babies were born. Well, that didn't happen, but I still wanted to post them now because some of them are too cute not to share...or at least I think so. There's a lot of videos and I suspect the only people to actually watch every single one will be B's grandparents ;) Here's our big boy before he took on his new roll of older brother! :)


Benjamin always wants in on vacuuming...but his vacuum isn't quite as powerful ;)

Trying out the big boy swing at the park...

Benjamin's been working on drinking out of an open cup. He's always so proud of himself when he gets to do it.

Benjamin was a lion for halloween. I actually didn't get a single good picture of him on halloween because our night ended up being pretty crazy... so I'm glad we got this video of him giving his costume a try beforehand!

Bust a move!

Toward the end of my pregnancy, when I was SUPER huge and pretty much needing to sit on the couch at all times, Benjamin and I entertained ourselves by making a lot of videos...

The second half of this video totally cracks us up! Matt and I have watched it a lot!

Benjamin is just not a risk taker...never has been. He's extremely cautious in everything he does and that includes going down slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment