Poppa loves the state fair of Texas! He looks forward to it every October and usually goes multiple times. We wanted to take Benjamin last year, but I was too huge, too pregnant and too close to my due date to make the trip up there. We will most definitely be taking all 3 of our precious kiddos this year... I'm sure it will turn into quite the event. Actually, it's pretty crazy to think about now because even though it's only about 8 months away, Oliver and Zoe will be nearly one year old when it rolls around. Whoa!
At the last state fair, Poppa and Goon picked out these cute Native Texan onesies for the little ones to wear. With the unseasonably warm temperatures we've been having, they got to enjoy wearing them 2 weekends ago (I said in the last blog... I'm about 2 weeks behind. Always.) and they looked oh so adorable if I do say so myself!
A rare post that doesn't include my favorite big boy, Benjamin. Don't worry all my many readers Mom and Dad, he will most definitely appear in the next post!
Well, go figure, the best picture I got of the two of them together was on my phone...why do I even bother with my real camera?
My happy Zo Zo girl!
She's turning into a chunk! Just like her big brother B was as a baby (only we all know B was a LOT bigger, ha!)
There's something about this little guy's face...oh, he just gets me every time. Love this sweet boy!
Can you tell Oliver is trying to stand? Every time we sit him the corner, he digs his feet in and pushes his bum up off the cushion! He loves to stand up now.
Thanks for stopping by, y'all! (Being married to a native Texan and having lived here on and off for almost 9 years gives me the right to use y'all...ha!)







They are getting so big! Love the onesies!
ReplyDelete