About a week ago, five of my amazingly sweet friends hosted a baby shower for me. Despite it being Christmas season and everyone being busy, the turnout was great and we were abundantly blessed with so many gifts for baby Benjamin! There was hardly anything left for us to buy after the shower...and dare I say it? I think we're finally ready for Benjamin to make his debut whenever he wants! :)
I'm due exactly 3 weeks from today so not long now at all! Unfortunately for us, the days and weeks that were previously flying by are now c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g by as we anxiously await our little man's arrival.
I'm not sure I'll have too much to blog about between now and his birthday, but keep checking back for updates because I will post some of his first pics here after he's born!
Anyway, enjoy some pics of me and my puffy face at the shower!
Check out this awesome diaper tricycle that Sophie made! She did it without any instructions...seriously impressive and a nice change from the typical diaper cakes :)
...and while I'm on the subject of talented friends, check out the cake that Robin made for the shower. Equally as impressive!
Me with my hostesses! Nancy, Andrea, Sophie, Heather and Janet :)
My mother-in-law came down from Dallas for the shower and my sister-in-law Susie was able to come too!
More shower guests - Elizabeth holding Robin's super cute daughter, Rebecca, Janet, Robin and Becky
Robin and Rebecca
Briana and Laura
Trisha's baby boy is due just one week after Benjamin :)
Even though Bethany isn't sporting quite the same belly that Trisha and I are, we decided she had to be in the picture since she is 11 weeks pregnant!
My mom sent several surprise gifts to the shower including a cute, personalized onesie for the little guy :)











No comments:
Post a Comment