Life has been busy lately (in a good way!) and there are lots of pictures and videos piling up that I need to post on the blog. Even now, I have no more than 5 minutes to blog as Benjamin is crying in the other room (no worries, Matt is with him!) and we need to head out to pick up our new running stroller that just came in. Since I need to get going quickly I'll just leave you with a few videos of a day in the life of baby B!
After an early morning feed baby B takes his first nap!
Just like his mommy, he gets a little cranky when waking up from a nap...
...which sometimes leads into a very serious cry! (Turn your speakers down!)
Thankfully, he always cheers up! :)
Then we get some good play time in.
Baby B loves his activity gym!!
Lots of pictures in a blog to follow. Gotta run!

No comments:
Post a Comment