Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Ties!

Remember back in November when my friend Trisha and I took our boys to the pumpkin patch and they wore matching tie onesies? Well, thanks to Trisha's sewing talents, they got to wear matching shirts again just in time for Christmas!

 So darn cute, right?!

Unfortunately, Benjamin wasn't all that into the matching ties photo shoot. I mean, this wasn't exactly the shot I was going for...


He was definitely more concerned with eating a snack than he was posing for a picture...


Still, we tried...

 Not too bad! 

Benjamin says: "Up high, bro!"

Even though Benjamin wasn't in the mood for pictures, Judah was! How cute is he?!



Maybe I'll try for a few more pictures of Benjamin...
"You want pictures of ME?!"

 "OK...cheeeeeeese"
Haha... I still think this is cute, even if he's totally scowling!

We'll just have to see what matching outfits Trisha and I can come up with for the next holiday. Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment