Yesterday, Trisha and I decided to take our boys out for a little photoshoot. One of the churches in our area sets up a little pumpkin patch every year so we set out to get some cute pictures of our little pumpkins! The church pumpkin patch didn't open until 9, but since we were ready before that time we decided to bring Benjamin and Judah to a nearby historic park first.
I stayed behind the lens while Trisha pretty much single handedly took care of both babies and made every effort possible to get them to smile. She was singing, clapping, playing peek-a-boo and waving toys in the air. It was worth her hard work though, because we now have some totally adorable pictures of our little men!
Here are just a few of my favorites!
I love when my boy smiles, but his serious faces melt my heart too!
Judah's turn!
So seriously, how cute is this necktie onesie? Trisha made it! She made one for Benjamin too which you will see in a minute...
I'm pretty much in love with this next picture of Benjamin! It was time to change him into his necktie onesie so I took a few pictures of him mid-change...
Next it was on to the pumpkin patch!
6 days and 7 lbs. apart, haha.
I think Benjamin is totally going for the Simon Cowell look and squeezing himself into a way too tight t-shirt.
Precious baby Judah
A rare picture of me and my boy!
Trisha and Judah
Happy Harvest Everyone!















No comments:
Post a Comment