Thursday, July 14, 2011

No smiles for Mommy

I have a very smiley boy. In fact, one of the things that brings us so much joy is seeing Benjamin give anyone and everyone a huge, gummy smile without having to work it out of him. Still...there are rare times that my sweet boy just won't smile at me no matter what I do - dance, sing, jump up and down - nothing amuses him. Today was one of those days.


I could barely get him to look at the camera today, nevermind smile!

I must have called his name a million times, but he still refused to look up at me.

Finally some eye contact!...but still no smile.

I've always had success with the rocking chair, but...not so much today.

Did I mention I was taking these pictures at 7:15 a.m.? Perhaps that explains the yawn and lack of smiles.

When he started eating the chair I threw in the towel and gave up. Maybe he's saving his good smiles for all of the pictures he's about to have taken with cousin Sadie!

No comments:

Post a Comment