I'm a few days late on this post because last week was an incredibly busy one and this week really hasn't been any different. We leave early tomorrow morning to spend 10 days in VA visiting my family. Benjamin has a new cousin! My brother and sister-in-law welcomed baby Sadie into the world on July 3rd and we really can't wait to meet her!
Because it's late, because we have an early flight tomorrow and because I'm tired and want to go to bed, I'm going to do a few quicker than usual posts and head off to dreamland :)
I absolutely can't believe Benjamin is 6 months old. He has been with us for half a year! How on earth did that happen so quickly?
Here are his most recent stats from his 6 month appointment on Monday.
Weight: 20 lbs (89% - still a chunky boy, but actually starting to slim down ever so slightly)
Height: 26.5 in (50%)
Head: 17 in (70%)
He is sitting up like a champ - straight up with no leaning! He only falls over occasionally now. He rolls back and forth across the room without any struggle. He's doing better and better with eating and trying new foods and we've just introduced him to drinking water from a sippy cup which he hasn't quite figured out yet.
Mr. Serious
I know I usually compare all of the different months, but this time you'll have to settle for a simple comparison between months one and six. Look at the difference!
On Monday evening Matt came home with a beautiful boquet of flowers for me and a cupcake for Benjamin. I asked him what all that was for and he said he was celebrating 6 months of me being a great mom. I think it's safe to say I have the sweetest husband ever!
Of course, Benjamin isn't old enough to enjoy the cupcake, but we went ahead and did the job for him :)
Happy Half Birthday to our sweet, little blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment