Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

On our last full day in VA we decided to do an impromptu photo shoot while my entire family was gathered together. I would have loved to have taken everyone out to a pretty field or park, but with a newborn and sleepy infant both in the same house that just wasn't going to happen so we did the next best thing and took the pictures in front of and inside of Jason and Janelle's house.

My original intention was to take one shot of us with my my mom and then us with my dad (divorced parents if you didn't already guess), but whoa, I didn't realize how many different combinations of people there were to photograph! Pictures of everyone together, pictures of my mom with my brother and I and our babies, swap out my mom for my dad, then pictures of just the siblings, then pictures of just the people with babies, then pictures of individual grandparents holding the babies and so on. My head was spinning and we were all sweating by the time the pictures were done, haha!

Here are just a few of my favorites (and to the people that are actually in these pictures - I will be sending ALL of them out soon!)...

Me, Brittni, Matt, Benjamin, Jason, Janelle, Sadie, Jeff and Mom

Swapping out Mom, Brittni and Jeff for my Dad

Dad with his kids, in laws and grand babies

Mom with her two oldest kids and the grand babies

Siblings!

Benjamin and Sadie love their Auntie Brit!

When did my brother and I grow up and have kids of our own??

Grandpa

Grandma

Benjamin had totally had it by the time we were through!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love these pictures! What a great looking family! Also - the indoor lighting is really good.

    ReplyDelete