Well hello! I'm back from a quick blogging hiatus and I have several posts to catch up on...
We are home from an absolutely fantastic trip to VA where we spent 10 awesome days visiting with my family. I've missed living nearby my family since Matt and I got married 7 years ago, but I knew going into it that that was always part of the deal (job wise for Matt, we just won't end up in VA). However, since having Benjamin the distance between us and them seems even further and I really hate not being able to see everyone more often. Such is life I suppose. We sure did cherish every moment together and we brought back lots of fun memories (and pictures)!
Our main reason for visiting in July is because my brother and sister in law were expecting their first baby on June 30th. Little Miss Sadie made her appearance a few days late (on July 3) and she is just as sweet as can be! Such a precious and good baby! We can hardly believe that our chunky boy was just as tiny as Sadie only 6 months ago. We loved holding her and thinking back to the days that we brought Benjamin home (though it also reminded us, well more specifically me, that I'm not ready for another tiny one any time too soon, ha!). Jason and Janelle are taking everything in stride and doing a fantastic job parenting their baby girl. I'm proud of both of them! :)
They hired a newborn photographer to come out to their house and photograph Sadie, but when she was born a few days late and they realized I'd be arriving when she was only 12 days old they decided to let me take the pictures instead. I was totally honored...and totally nervous. Sweet Sadie just didn't want to go to sleep during the photo shoot, but I managed to get a few good shots in and Jason and Janelle seemed really happy with the images :)
So now I present to you my precious baby niece, Sadie Jae Pham!


















Gorgeous pics! I love the ones where she is looking straight at the camera. She's so beautiful! These make me even more excited for you to take our pics in a few weeks :)
ReplyDelete