You know how photography has become a little hobby of mine? Well guess what else happens when you get really into taking pictures? You are never in front of the lens anymore. I've become a total photo snob and camera hog which means I'm always the one wanting to take the pictures. As a result, we have a million pictures of Matt and Benjamin together, but hardly any of me with my boy(s). And OK...maybe if I'm being completely honest I can admit that part of the reason I haven't jumped into too many pictures is because I'm just not totally in love with the way I look post-baby. You know what though? I recently realized it's totally not about me and what I look like. It's about the memories of me, Matt and Benjamin together during our son's first year of life.
So this past Sunday, we did a photo session with Aubrey from Aubrey Torrey Photography (Katy friends, you should check her out on Facebook ...her pictures are really awesome!). She was so sweet and easy to work with and captured exactly what I wanted ...pictures of me with my two favorite guys. We now finally have some awesome pictures of the Gipson family of THREE! See? I'm here too...
Our baby is turning into such a little boy!
I'm pretty sure we couldn't kiss him any harder if we tried. We love you, Benjamin Thomas!
What a good sport... you can't even tell that it was 80 degrees outside and Benjamin was sweating in his double layers ;)
LOVE this one!
I can't get enough of this sweet boy.
Seriously. Can't get enough.
Love. Love. Love.
My face is a bit overly enthusiastic in this one, but I love it because I know Benjamin was making us laugh in this moment because HE was laughing.




















those pictures are wonderful! They brought a smile to my face. We just had family pictures made, and it was so much fun.
ReplyDelete