We had such a fun time last week when Jason, Janelle and Sadie (my brother, SIL and niece) came to visit us for 5 fun filled days. We were totally bummed when they had to leave, and as usual, we spent much of our time together talking about how fun it would be if we lived closer together. Sigh...maybe some day.
I must admit, I barely touched my camera while they were here. I know, I know...me without a camera these days is usually a site unseen, but we were having way too much fun just hanging out and doing nothing and it totally distracted me from taking any pictures of all of us together. The good news is that we'll be in VA for Christmas and I plan to make up for my lack of pictures while we're there. Fortunately, we did carve out just a little time one evening for me to take some family pictures of the three of them. It's hard to believe that the last time I photographed the Pham family, Sadie was a tiny newborn and now she looks like this:
I must admit, I barely touched my camera while they were here. I know, I know...me without a camera these days is usually a site unseen, but we were having way too much fun just hanging out and doing nothing and it totally distracted me from taking any pictures of all of us together. The good news is that we'll be in VA for Christmas and I plan to make up for my lack of pictures while we're there. Fortunately, we did carve out just a little time one evening for me to take some family pictures of the three of them. It's hard to believe that the last time I photographed the Pham family, Sadie was a tiny newborn and now she looks like this:
Seriously, how stinkin' cute is my niece?
I love these three people and can't wait to see them next month!
Daddy Daughter LOVE!












No comments:
Post a Comment