We had a fabulous Christmas in VA! Here are some of my favorites from the day...
Jason and Janelle's beautiful tree!
Brit's snowflakes (hung with tin foil...you have to improvise when you can't find string!)
Grandma loves Benjamin!
Auntie Brit loves Benjamin too!
Where is Benjamin? All I see is a bunch of presents...
Christmas jammies for Christmas Eve! Thank you, Grandma!
The cake reads 'Congratulations Matt Gipson, Professional Engineer' courtesy of my mom for making Matt such a beautiful cake!
Finally, Christmas morning...
The babies were in good spirits!
Sadie and Benjamin's first Christmas! We love these baby cousins!
A special Christmas present for Uncle Jason...Benjamin actually let Jason pick him up!
Merry Christmas Auntie Brit!
The Hall kiddos being very patient on Christmas morning
Sadie got a new sled from Grandma, but she let Benjamin sit in it for a minute with her (then he pushed her out...oops!)
Ooooh, what do I do with these?
The Halls
How cute are they??
I got my best gift in January, but I got to enjoy him all year long!
Ha! Not quite the picture Dad was going for, Benjamin...
Much better!
Grandpa and his two grandbabies born in the same year!
Love my boys and loved our first Christmas together as a family of three!
Love this family of 3 too!
That's it. We had 3 pretty wonderful Christmas celebrations this year surrounded by the people we love most. What a blessing this year has been! Hope everyone else had just as merry of a Christmas as we had!



























No comments:
Post a Comment