Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lately...

Lately I've been...

...wondering when Mommy will stop taking pictures of me.

...watching the older kids play in the street.

...finding my nose and sticking my finger in it a LOT.

...checking out the cool, red racer my aunties (daddy's sisters) gave me for Christmas.

...playing with my good friend Briana when she stays with us during the week.

...taking baths in Mommy and Daddy's big tub which I like so much better!

...sliding down slides with Daddy at the park.

...and sometimes I even go down the slide by myself!

...I've been playing peek-a-boo in my crib. I squat down and then pop right back up and laugh!

...I've been making a huge mess of books in my room everyday.

...and trying to make sense of these books.

The other day, Mommy and her friend took me and some of my friends to a field to take pictures. I heard them say they were doing it for Valentine's Day. I wasn't feeling too smiley though, but Mommy said I still looked really cute!


...and that's what I've been doing lately.

- Benjamin


No comments:

Post a Comment