Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Memories...

One afternoon in VA, Sadie and Benjamin both fell asleep in the car as we were driving from one place to another. We knew that Benjamin would wake up once we got him out of the car and he really needed a nap so we decided to kill time by driving around. Where did we end up?

Our old house!

This is where I lived from ages 3-15. It looks pretty much the same! The door used to be red, which I liked, but I guess the current homeowners weren't fans :)

We really wanted to see inside so Jason actually knocked on the door to see if the owners might consider letting us in, but they weren't home... or maybe they were home and thought "yeah ummm, who are those people?" and didn't answer the door. Sadly, it's probably the second one, haha. It was still fun to see the outside though.

No comments:

Post a Comment