Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The nightly routine...

We've been working hard to establish a better routine in hopes that Benjamin will start sleeping longer stretches at night. I really don't want to speak too soon, but it seems to be working as he's consistently been sleeping at least one 4-4.5 hour stretch every night and it's usually in his crib which is also another huge improvement.

Our new routine includes a nightly bath followed by a feeding and then some reading and play time. Once the little man starts looking a bit sleepy we say a prayer with him and then he's swaddled and placed in his crib. I think baby B is really enjoying his play time with both Mommy and Daddy at the same time!



My handsome boys!

Goodnight sweet, little lamb :)

I have a video to post from play time, but I haven't uploaded it. Check back for it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment