Benjamin is 2 months old! How did that happen?! He got his first round of vaccinations this past Friday (the very day he turned 2 months old) and we found out that our little guy is not so little after all. At 14 lbs, he's in the 94th percentile for weight. We love our chubby boy! :)
I'm not sure how these growth pictures are going to turn out in the future. Benjamin would not stop moving his arms and legs! How on earth am I going to pull off these photos when he's rolling, crawling and walking?!
Here he is at 2 months old.
I think the biggest difference between this month and last month is his length! Although I'm sure he's significantly chunkier too ;)



I never did these pics with Natalie but kind of wish I did! One of our friends here in NJ did it with her son (he just turned 1 last month) and they are so cute! Here's a link if you want to look. It's so funny to see the progression of unwillingness to sit still for a picture :)
ReplyDeletehttp://keddiebears.blogspot.com/2011/02/joshuas-first-year-collage-and.html