Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sitting Up!

Time has never moved faster. I guess that's just what happens when you have kids. That is why I'm still waking up everyday and wondering how we went from this:


to this:


in what totally feels like no more than a single day.

My baby boy is sitting up! I can hardly wrap my head around how fast he is growing and how much he is changing each day. He is such a joy to watch as he squeals and smiles over all of his big and new accomplishments.

Sitting up takes some serious concentration.

In fact, if you lose focus for even a second you might find that you're quickly falling.

Of course it helps when your mommy and daddy are right next to you to encourage you to keep on sitting up!

Inevitably...

...a fall will still happen.

...but usually, Daddy is still nearby to lend a hand.

After a fall it can be a little scary to try sitting up again...

...but the victory of finally sitting up straight...

...can be oh so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment