Benjamin is FIVE months old. 5! Clearly, life is never going to slow down from here on out.
At 5 months old, Benjamin is rolling from tummy to back and from back to tummy consistently and without struggle. He moves all across the room! He's been sleeping on his side and even woke up on his tummy this morning. He's always hated being on his stomach so I was surprised to see him sleeping soundly like that today, but I guess now that he knows how to easily roll over being on his tummy is less frustrating to him. He screams with delight and is starting to make a few more sounds like "Maaa." I like to think that he's trying to say Mama, but I'm pretty sure he's just blabbering ;) He's eating solids and each day is better than the one before. I think he's getting used to other textures now! We tried sweet potatoes again yesterday and they were a success. He's fighting naps and will scream himself to sleep during the day even though he is clearly tired. At night, he doesn't make a single peep and either falls right asleep in his crib or coos until he drifts off. He sleeps between 10-11 hours a night (usually 10). We're all getting good rest now which gives us plenty of energy to keep up with a little boy that wants to be awake and playing all the time.
We love you sweet Benjamin!
Five month old Benjamin Thomas!
Now that Benjamin is rolling over and grabbing for everything, taking the monthly growth picture isn't the easiest of tasks as evidenced below... :)






No comments:
Post a Comment