Friday, October 21, 2011

A different perspective...

Sometimes, when photographing Benjamin, I find myself forgetting to change my angle. He's such a little nugget and I'm always hovering over him to get a good shot. Trust me, I have plenty of pictures of the top of his head and of him looking up at the camera. For the most part, I'll probably continue to photograph him in that way...some of his best smiles come when he's looking straight up at me and beaming, but every now and then, a change is good...a new angle...a different perspective.

See what I mean?


Someone caption this picture for me. I need a good one for when I get around to posting it on Facebook ;)



So friends, next time you want to try to photograph your little one, I highly recommend trying out a new perspective. These particular shots are brought to you courtesy of me laying on the floor and shooting up (by the way, don't try this on adults - it's not the most flattering angle, haha).


1 comment:

  1. I love those pics! That is a great reminder. I shall try it soon with my new lens :)

    ReplyDelete