Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Wheels

Just warning you in advance - you're about to see a lot of wagon pictures. Our boy is too cute in his new wheels and I just can't help but share multiple shots :)

Thanks to our very sweet and dear friends, Jeff and Nancy, Benjamin got a new wagon last week and he absolutely loves it! Matt put it together just as soon as he got home from work and we took our little man for a spin right away...


Benjamin loved looking around in all different directions. In this particular shot, he was watching some kids play football...

He was totally intrigued by the wheels and spent nearly half of the ride like this. Cracked us up!

Proof that Mommy lets Daddy use her camera from time to time ;)

Headed back to the house, and yep, still keeping a hand on that wagon wheel!

We've used the wagon every day since it arrived on Friday. I'd say it was money well spent! I just had to take a few more pictures of my happy boy in his new toy...





Who came and replaced my little baby with a little boy?

Well, you can't say that I didn't warn you that there were going to be a lot of wagon pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment