Monday, October 31, 2011

Tot Spot!

The week before last, Sophie and I braved the Houston traffic and made our way downtown to the Children's Museum to let the little ones play at the Tot Spot. The Tot Spot is an area of the museum that is designed specifically for children under 2 years old. They have a pretty strict policy about not allowing any children over the age of 2 in there which makes the entire area very baby friendly!

You may see the cutest little girl popping up on the blog a bit more frequently...that's because sweet Briana stays with us every Tuesday and Thursday now. Benjamin loves the company and spends most of the day just watching and following her around :)

So between Sophie and I, we had 3 little ones to keep our eyes on rather than our usual 2. Thank goodness the Tot Spot has a locked gate and children can't get out without a parent. Otherwise we might have lost one! I'm kidding of course...kind of. ;)

The babies wore themselves out climbing up ramps and stairs, chasing balls, walking over bridges, riding in cars, sliding down slides, knocking on miniature doors and ringing the bells, reading books, spinning color wheels and looking in mirrors among many other activities. I see another trip to the museum in our near future!

IMG_8824-3

IMG_8838-4

IMG_8841-5

IMG_8881-10

IMG_8870-9

IMG_8892-11

IMG_8897-12

IMG_8911-13

IMG_8913-14

IMG_8919-15

IMG_8957-19

IMG_8953-18

IMG_8961-20

IMG_8941-16

IMG_8946-17

IMG_8970-21

IMG_8972-22

IMG_8979-24






No comments:

Post a Comment