Whoa. Somehow my baby is 2 weeks old already. How did that happen so quickly?! If this is how fast time is going to fly from now on, I think I better retire all activity from my life and do nothing but stare at Benjamin and cherish each minute with him!
The first few days at home with him were super hard, but with each passing day we establish more of a routine and things get easier and easier. We're faster with diaper and clothing changes and we're less clumsy with bathing him, burping him and holding him. The one thing we've never been bad at is loving on him... he's so cuddly and kissable so it's a super easy job to do! :)
Today I'll be venturing out for the first time with him by myself. We're off to Target to pick up a few odds and ends. Wish us luck!
He's been sleeping in this position more and more! He's mostly only swaddled at night now.
His classic confused look. It cracks us up every time even though we see it constantly!
"Why do you always have that camera pointed at me, Mom?"
I think he gets a little bored with all of pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment