Thursday, January 6, 2011

He's not here yet...

The title of this post answers the question that I am asked daily now by text/email/Facebook and phone... "is Benjamin here yet?"

I mean, what's the deal? Why are even perfect strangers asking me when I'm due? Does the size of my belly (and face, arms and legs, ha!) indicate that I'm about to have a baby at any second?

Totally kidding! Yes, I know I'm fully cooked and about as big as I can get (actually, I'm much bigger than I thought I could get...)

We are just 4 days from Benjamin's due date (Monday, the 10th) and anxiously awaiting his arrival. So with some hesitation, here's a peek of what I look like today at 39 weeks and 3 days.


The next post will be announcing the birth of our baby boy. I can hardly believe it!! I can't wait to see his sweet, little face. I hope he looks like his daddy because I think his daddy is super cute :)

1 comment: