Well, the last few days have been fairly uneventful, but that's a good thing with a newborn in the house! Exhaustion has definitely caught up with me and I'm a little scatter-brained these days. I've been taking plenty of pictures of our little guy, but most of them have been shot on my phone which seems to always be in my pocket. I hope to start taking more pictures of him with my real camera in the next week, but for now I wanted to share a few of the ones I have from my phone. Enjoy!
Most of Benjamin's hair seems to be in the back of his head! (4 days old here)
He started stretching out for the first time at 4 days old.
Little man always looks a bit confused ;) (Also 4 days old here)
Big yawn! 8 days old!
8 days old - yep, he goes through about 10 outfits a day it seems...
Looks like someone got his little hand free from the swaddler :)
Poor boy, little tears in his eyes...
9 days old!!
Most of Benjamin's hair seems to be in the back of his head! (4 days old here)
He started stretching out for the first time at 4 days old.
Little man always looks a bit confused ;) (Also 4 days old here)
Big yawn! 8 days old!
8 days old - yep, he goes through about 10 outfits a day it seems...
Looks like someone got his little hand free from the swaddler :)
Poor boy, little tears in his eyes...
9 days old!!










No comments:
Post a Comment