Thursday, January 27, 2011

A full day!

Benjamin had quite a full day yesterday! He and I ventured out alone (for the first time without Daddy) to Target and then we treated ourselves to lunch at Chickfila...the drive thru that is...I'm not quite brave enough to sit and dine with him by myself yet because I'm still afraid he'll wake and start screaming!

Once we were home and he was awake, I gave him some much needed tummy time - which he hated, ha!

After dinner, it was bath time! We're far past those boring ol' sponge baths. Now he gets to be fully submerged in water, but...no surprise, he hates that too. I think he's going to come around though and start enjoying bath time :)

All ready for our trip to Target!

He even wore shoes for the very first time :)

Tummy time!

As usual during tummy time, he kicked and cried during the entire 5 minutes.


Although he did stop crying for a few seconds...I think he was realizing that tummy time isn't quite so bad!

And just as torturous as tummy time is bath time. Poor Benjamin! It's all in his best interest - we really don't like seeing our little guy cry!



1 comment: